Download the guide
Download a guide to help ensure you choose a wellbeing platform that is going to meet the current and future needs of your organisation. Fill out the form below:
As organisations respond to the global pandemic and the new 'normal', it has become more important than ever that we take a proactive approach in promoting employee wellbeing and mental health. When reviewing your options in a market being flooded by new online wellbeing initiatives and platforms, it is important to take note that not all online wellbeing platforms are created equal!
We have put together a simple checklist for you to evaluate your own online wellbeing platform requirements. This 'cheat sheet' pinpoints the critical factors and non-negotiable functionality that will benefit both your employees and your organisation now and into the future.
Our guide helps to evaluate platforms on these key aspects:
- Supports your overall organisation’s goals
- Meets your organisation’s needs
- Integrates all of your content
- Reduces administrative demands
- Achieves your key success factors
- Promotes behaviour change
- Delivers relevant content to employees
- Engages employees / members
- Is available when employees are most ready to make changes
- Encourages family / friend participation