In the outcome-focused world we live in, many of us find ourselves setting goals to ‘be better’ or to achieve more. Without understanding the art of behaviour change, too often we set ourselves up for failure.
This workshop will teach participants why typical goal setting strategies fail. Why willpower is often not enough. It offers practical strategies to help increase motivation, happiness, engagement and overall performance both inside and outside the workplace.
Come and learn the art of behaviour change by learning:
- Why typical goal setting strategies can fail;
- How to identify the key things most important to you in promoting happiness engagement and overall performance;
- How to design simple and practical strategies to promote motivation and give you the best chance of achieving your goals;
- The importance of proactively designing your environment – inside and outside the workplace;
- How to promote engagement in others.
This workshop is best for:
- Anyone that wants to achieve more – both inside and outside the workplace;
- Anyone that wants to help facilitate behaviour change in others.
Brad Norris is the Founder and Director of Synergy Health Ltd. An organisation which has developed a strong reputation for delivering population-based wellbeing programs to some of the largest and most successful workplaces in New Zealand and Australia for the last 18 years.
Brad’s formal education includes the completion of a Masters in Organisational Psychology and a Diploma in Sports Studies.
Brad is an energetic and engaging facilitator who focuses on the practical application of the information that he presents.
In addition to presenting to a large number of clients, Brad has delivered presentations at the following conferences / summits:
- A guest speaker at the New Zealand Psychological Society National Conference
- HRINZ keynote speaker at National Conference speaking on ‘Sustaining Performance…An Employees Responsibility!’
- Keynote speaker at the ‘Ancestral Health of New Zealand’ Symposium – ‘Are Health Professionals Too Focused on Health?’
Most recently, Brad was rated by participants as the best speaker at both the 'Safety 360 Conference' and the 'OD (re) Design Conference' for human resource professionals.
$550.00 + GST per person
Discounts available for multiple bookings
Thursday 21st November, 9.00am – 12.00pm
185/B Peterborough Street, Christchurch
To reserve your place, please email: email@example.com
There are no comments yet. Want to be the first? Leave your reply below.