We have news…
At Synergy Health we make it our business to consistently collaborate with our clients to gain a true understanding of their challenges and determine how we can help them achieve more of their goals.
Our clients told us that they were:
- Having difficulty managing the spread of Health, Safety and Wellbeing personnel across their organisations. These include fire wardens, first aiders, wellbeing champions and increasingly more common, mental health first aiders (or equivalent type roles);
- Challenged to ensure they maintain good coverage of these roles in each of their offices / sites;
- Seeking to ensure that certification (e.g. first aid certificates) remain well maintained and up to date;
- Wanting their HSW personnel to be easily identifiable by all employees across their organisation;
- Wanting a way to encourage volunteers for these impactful, potentially life-saving roles and be able to recognise and reward them accordingly.
After researching this, we were surprised to find this was a challenge across many organisations and a gap in many Health and Safety Management systems. Many were using spreadsheets, which were becoming more time consuming and administratively demanding. It was distracting them from the work they wanted to do.
We set about solving this problem. The outcome? We’ve created an optional add-on to our platform to help organisations overcome these challenges.
Our new HSW People feature can be added to any of our existing or new platforms. Here's how it works:
- An organisation selects the roles they wish to have as part of their new HSW People directory and their locations and quotas for each role;
- Existing HSW People are then directed to register themselves within HSW People where they select their role(s), their location / building, upload any necessary documentation, contact details and a photograph;
- These details are submitted to a nominated management team member(s) for approval within the platform;
- Once their details are approved, a library of HSW People is accessible by all employees across the organisation in a centralised database that includes contact information that can be filtered and defaults to an employee's primary work location.
- An alert function is sent to nominated management team member(s) when a location / building is low in a particular HSW People area;
- Notification alerts are sent to nominated management team member(s) when certifications are due for renewal e.g. a first aid certificate;
- Allocation of status / reward points can be added to the system to recognise and reward HSW People;
- Promotions can be added to the platform encouraging volunteers for specific HSW People roles.
If you would like to talk to one of our dedicated team about how we can help you and your organisation achieve more of your goals, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no comments yet. Want to be the first? Leave your reply below.